Every business has its own risks from potential worker injuries to damage caused by product failure; auto accident exposure and construction claims. M. Adams & Associates has aligned itself with insurance companies whose loss control professionals are dedicated to their specific area of expertise. They proactively offer specific programs to prevent loss and reduce costs. Our insurance companies have the safety and risk management tools you need. These include educational seminars, safety classes, training programs, webinars and handouts.
Keeping Your Business Safe
Our team is prepared to offer assistance and guidance in training, fleet control, construction safety, property hazards, ergonomics, employee safety, product safety, and more. M. Adams & Associates partners with its clients and client insurance companies to help minimize or eliminate risk. Joining together with the insurance company loss control services our staff will assist you to:
- Implement your loss control program. If you do not have a Loss Control Plan, we have templates for you to use to guide you along.
- We provide a team approach to coordinate loss control efforts between our account executives, clients and insurance company safety consultants.
- We will help you set up and install insurance wording to prevent your subcontractors from involving you in their claims.
- We review every one of your subcontractors’ certificates of insurance to verify they have in place the proper coverage to protect you.
- Our core program also includes review of the Contractual Risk Transfer enforced on our clients as required by construction contracts. We also provide additional coverages as specified by contract: Owners and Contractors Protective Liability, Railroad Protective Liability, Contractors Professional Liability and Environmental Protection Liability.
- If a claim does occur, our team works directly with claim professionals to monitor claim management and their outcomes.
- Coordinate and keep our clients up-to-date on safety including OSHA 10-Hour, NFPA, DOT, MSHA and industry best practices.
Talk To An Agent